Monday, March 19, 2012

Projects

Steven and I have been very busy bees with our projects. Mine are sewing projects and Steven's been doing some wood work.

Check out our latest projects:

My new Spring dress! I apologize for the uneven hair and goofy face. I had just gotten back from yoga.


My new jacket. I can't wait for next Fall to sport this thing more often. I think it looks very Sherlock Holmes or maybe 70s Dr. Who. Note the jacket is being modeled by my new DRESS FORM!


Demonstrating the hood...


It's cinched in the back for a more feminine look.


The jacket pattern is from Sewaholic.


And Steven's project is a spool holder for me!!!


Steven also made us a mail holder/organizer since our mail always ended up everywhere. Now we have a place for it and our keys. Isn't he talented?!


No comments:

Post a Comment