Friday, July 1, 2011

Duh!

So I'm stupid. I just linked Rose and Pat's (Steven's sis and bro-in-law) blog to see pics of our camping trip but I realized I could just steal pictures from them. So here's a post about our weekend with Rose and Pat!


This is the day Rose and Pat few in. We had dinner with Steven's mom and Paul, Neil and Andrea, and of course Rose and Pat.



Here's Steven with his lovely sister.




Steven with his siblings and his dad and girlfriend Melanie on Father's Day. I wasn't there. I was with my own dad.


You can see the family resemblance here. Steven's gonna go all white like his dad I bet. I like it.



This is me and Rose on the beach. I must have been standing on a small mound of sand because she's actually about 4 inches taller than me. What do you think? Do we look like sister? Cousins at the very least.


And me and Stevie walking down the beach. What do I like more--Steven or my awesome 80s boom box I got for my birthday? Hmm...


This pic was stolen from Steven's awesome sister-in-law, Andrea. That's Andrea on the far right next to her husband, Neil.

I tried to steal more pictures from Rose's Facebook but my computer didn't like that. So that's it. We always love spending time with Rose and Pat. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment