Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dang!

Just as I feared! Steven and I have totally run out of things to write about. We are officially boring.

I might as well talk about one issue that is bothering me and that is how babies and animals fall in love with Steven.  Bowie for sure can not resist Steven's charm and our friend's baby, Mia, asks for him by name (or so we are told)!





Now with Mia, it could just be that my name is harder to say. However, apparently she was working on a collage last weekend and when asked who she wanted to give it to, she said STEVEN. Not her mom, not her dad, not her best friend at school. She made it just for Steven.



Bowie, on the other hand, is just unacceptable. He is MY cat! I pay his bills but when it comes to who he will cuddle with, Steven is always winner.

When I am home alone with Bowie, he'll want to be in the same room with me because he is very social but he doesn't have to be all up ons me. If I get up and go somewhere else, he will remain there. With Steven, it is a different story. Anywhere Steven goes, Bowie goes. Even if there isn't enough lap space for Bowie to be on Steven, he will find it.

Case in point:


 Computer time? Not without Bowie

 TV time. Bowie's favorite

more TV time 

 More lap time while Steven is on the computer.

Dinner time? Nope, it's always Bowie time!

When I work my late shift, Steven sends me these pictures weekly. I think they do it just to drive me nuts.

Bowie used to wait at the doors or windows until Steven comes home. That has stopped to some degree.




Anyway, that's my beef with the situation. Just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment